What do I do if my sewer is backing up into my house?

If the sewer main appears to be restricted, YCUA will remedy the issue. If the sewer main is flowing properly, the homeowner will be advised to call a plumber to have the sewer lead cleaned out from the home to the sewer main.

How do I pay my bill?

How to Make a YCUA Water Bill Payment

What do I do if the storm sewer or street-catch basin is backed up causing the street to flood?

Please contact the Washtenaw County Drain Commission: (734) 222 - 6860