How Do I

Question MarkHow do I apply for a Homeowner's Principal Residence Exemption?

How do I pay my taxes?

How do I register for Recreation Programs?

How do I rent a 96-Gallon Toter Cart?

How do I report a neighbors tall grass?

How do I do a Property & Land Search?


Find the answers to these questions and more! Be directed to the correct area of our website to answer your questions that start with "How do I..."


Charter Township of Ypsilanti  •  7200 S. Huron River Dr. Ypsilanti, Mi 48197  •  (734) 484 - 4700

Mon. - Fri., 8:30am - 4:30pm  •  Closed 12:00pm - 1:00pm daily